Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not at all. *wink*

Here's something i picked up somewhere..

Instructions people!! (in case you wanted to re-post)

"Stupidity at It's Best" (a re-post from another pinoy's blog)

1. Start at ’start copy here’.
2. Put an X on the things you’ve done.
3. Tag how-many-[X]s people.
4. Post with title "I’ve done ___*how-many-[X]* of 35 stupid things".

*start copy here*
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
**wha? how did that hap..??"
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door.
**what brand of glass cleaner do you use?!!
[x] You have fell out/off of a moving vehicle.
**hey.the bike was going really fast!
[x] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
**haha this happens ever so often.
[ ] You have ran into a tree.
[x] You have tried to lick your elbow.
**no one was looking. why not? i could do it if i tried really hard, you know..
[ ] You just tried to lick your elbow.
**i'm smarter now. (BEAMS) hehe
[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.
[x]You just tried to sing them.
**haha just making sure..

[x] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[x] You have choked on your own spit.
**haha my lola told me that this meant someone was thinking of me.. my friends told me, "choking on your own spit means 'may naga-libak sayo..' "
[ ] Your hair is/was blond.
[ ] You’ve put metal in the microwave.
[x] You have accidentally caught something on fire.
**my hair was really long and i wasn't wearing a scrunchie.
[x] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
**don't ask me how. i have NO idea.
[x] You have caught yourself drooling when you wake up.
[x] You’ve fallen asleep in class.
[x] You have tripped over your own feet.
**what can i say? they have minds of their own.

[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking.
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about.
[x] You have forgotten to breathe.
**ironic. i was too conscious of breathing that i forgot to breathe.
[ ]You are often told to use your "inside voice".
[] You use your fingers to do simple math
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[ ] You are taking this test when you should be doing something else

[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out. **so many times.
[] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand.
[x] You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you dont.
**although i hate reposting such bulletins, sometimes, the "threats" really get to me.
[] You break a lot of things.
[] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[x] You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused.
[x] You have fallen out of your chair before.
**not my fault. i didnt know that my chair was rickety.
[x] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures or words in the texture of the ceiling.
**I thought I was the only one doing this! haha
[] The word "uh" is used many times a day.

*end copy here*
-----------------------------------------

Blabbing Powers Time.

Hi. 'Stupid' is such a strong word to describe the bloopers mentioned above (sorry "previous blogger"). Silly is more appropriate.

I'm turning a year older this week and I'm delighted that as i recall these embarrassing fac
ts about me, the kid in me still giggles along. I'm not tigulz at all!

No comments:

blog-a-boo

Featured Video: Emotion by Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill

Fan List ? haha