Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Silver Lining, Widgets!


I super dooper love 'em! :)

I originally wanted to customize my blogger template, but since it's starting to become a source of major stress, I temporarily gave up the search for the perfect xml template generator and concentrated on widgetifying my bloggie.

For all frustrated xml-template-customizers like me, visit this site, and find & install widgets to re-invent your blog to give it a more you look.

P.S.
To all XML Dorks: Maybe you can help me tweak my lil hideaway. :)

*Blog-date*
I just found out that customizing the new blogger doesn't really need special skills. You just need to find a great XML template to work with. Create ur own banner, upload it to photobucket. Then from the orig template, replace the banner's url with your own banner. Simple as that. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used the link. pretty impressive! ..and it's sooo idiot-friendly too! couldn't have imagined me making a widget from scratch. but i did! **smiles**

SuperKai said...

haha yup, super simple yet made our blogs look pretty techie!

blog-a-boo

Featured Video: Emotion by Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill

Fan List ? haha